Bell Mountain Nevada
Bell Mountain Nevada Overview
Also known as Fairview, Bell Mountain was located in Churchill County, Nevada.
Includes the Bell Mountain Mine and the surrounding low hills lying generally northeast of Bell Flat. The district is sometimes included in the Fairview district.
Learn more about Ghost Town in Nevada and Ghost Towns in the Southwest.
Silver and gold.
39° 9′ 48.13″ N, 118° 5′ 7.63″ W
Click here to view our recommended mobile apps for the outdoor explorer and what to take on your next road trip.
Speaking of mobile apps, two of my favorite mobile apps for exploring the southwest are two different mapping apps one that builds your schedule and the other helps me look to see if my rural destination is taking me to private or public lands. Highly recommend both!
- Roadtrippers Plus is $29.99 per year paid version of the app that allows you to build longer itineraries, share your plans with friends, and use the app without ads. Click here to save $5 on your subscription to Roadtrippers.
- onX – click here to learn more about onX GPS Map App for Backcountry, Offroad, and Hunting.
- United States Geological Survey – Bell Mountain Nevada
- The Nevada State Writers Project Administration, Origin of Place Names Nevada, 1941, p. 9
- Tingley, Joseph V., Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Report 47 – Mining Districts of Nevada, page 29