Cave Valley Nevada
Cave Valley Nevada Overview
Cave Valley was a mining town that was located in Lincoln County, Nevada that was also known as Cave and Patterson.
Excerpt from Mining Districts in Nevada: This district is in the northern part of Cave Valley at Cave Spring. The district includes a low hill that runs southwest from the Schell Creek Range about 8 miles northwest from Patterson Pass. Originally organized as the Cave district in 1869, the district is commonly included in the adjacent Patterson district.
The community takes its name from its location in the Cave Valley.
A post office was established at Cave Valley in 1926 and remained in operation until 1933.
Lead, silver, copper, gold, vanadium.
- Tingley, Joseph V. Mining Districts of Nevada, 1998
- Wikipedia – Cave Valley, Nevada