Moapa Valley Corn Maze and Zombie Paintball
Planning to take your kids out for a perfect family day together? Then you are lucky enough to be living around Las Vegas, as Las Vegas has a lot to offer you when it comes to places your kids would love. On this list one very popular name is that of Moapa Valley Corn Maze.
- Address: Ranch Rd, Moapa, NV 89025
- Phone: (775) 513-3958
- Hours: Friday = Noon – 11 PM, Saturday = 12 – 11 PM, Sunday = Noon – 8 PM
- Website: Moapa Valley Corn Maze
McKee Pumpkin Patch Playground
As the Halloween season comes near you may have started thinking about this big holiday from now. One great family day out is that spent at the amazing pumpkin patches and corn mazes. McKee Pumpkin Patch playground is just one name amongst the many awesome places you can plan your tiur to when you live in Las Vegas or in the suburbs of it, I ensure your tiny ones will have a whale of a time there and thank you for the choice. The McKee Ranch opens up from first of October and stays open till the end of the month when this foundation conducts the greatest fundraising events. Exact opening hours are mentioned just before the start of October. This is the reason the Mckee Ranch Foundation has always topped the rest as the most liked place for families. Except for Halloween season Mckee Ranch is open for free to all. A twenty dollar donation is given upon entrance by every family and you get to feed the animals there. Another attraction factor is the availability of a skilled photographer for recording your precious family moments. .
- Address: 8982 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Phone: (702) 361-9606
- Website: McKee Ranch Pumpkin Patch on Facebook (no website)
Staheli Family Farm Corn Maze And Pumpkin Patch
Another name that must be mentioned here is Staheli family farm corn maze and pumpkin patch which is just at a three hours distance away from Las Vegas but the visit is totally worth the travel. The farm has a lot to offer the visitors from rides, food stand, playground, and much more! The place opens in the month of September and remains open till end of November.
- Address: 3400 S Washington Fields Rd, Washington, UT 84780
- Phone: 435-673-4096
- Hours: From Monday to Thursday the farm is open from 5 PM to 9 PM and on Friday & Saturday from Noon to 11 PM. October 15th to 16th it stays open from Noon to 11 PM. Field of Screams is open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from Dark hours to 11 PM, and during Halloween days, i.e. October 26 to 31 daily.
- Website: Staheli Family Farm