Eureka County Nevada
- County Seat: Eureka
- Established: 1873
- Origin: Lander County
- Background: Greek expression Eureka, meaning I have found it! in reference to deposits of silver found in the vicinity.
- Area: 4,176 sq mi
- Population: 1,987
Click here to view all of our articles related to Eureka County, Nevada.
Below are the Nevada Historical Markers found in Eureka County, Nevada. Click here to view all the Nevada State Historical Markers.
- #11 Eureka
- #65 Palisade
- #80 Eureka County Courthouse
- #82 Diamond Valley
- #170 Eureka Sentinel Building
- #187 The Cattle Industry
- #222 Tannehill Cabin – One of Eureka’s First Houses
- #254 The Eureka Mining District