We have compiled outdoor events in the Southwest for you as a resource from various online sources –
they are not official Southwest Explorers’ events.
- This event has passed.
October 10, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am UTC-7
Please note, our articles may contain referral or affiliate links.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SIGN UP – NO EXCEPTIONS
• You must have done one of my Tier 2 or higher hikes.
• YOU MUST SIGN A WRITTEN WAIVER TO ATTEND THIS HIKE. The link to the written waiver is here:
You will not be moved to the “going” list without providing a signed waiver.
If you have already provided one to me, you do not need to provide another one.
This is a route that I recently put together. It’s relatively short, but has many new obstacles. We should be finished in about 2.5 hours. There are no stats yet.
This route goes through a lot of the same areas as some other hikes, but takes different paths and different obstacles. It goes through the “inferiority complex” and goes past the modern midden and the grilled fish.
• Helmets are always welcome. Be sure to use one that doesn’t block your sight.
• Always carry “in case of emergency” numbers with you.
• No guests will be allowed without my prior approval.