Haunted Harvest at Springs Preserve
The annual Haunted Harvest is a spooktacular fun family event for kids all ages, which features a haunted house, haunted hay maze, haunted train rides, trick or treat stations throughout the venue for the kids to scoop up some goodies for their treat bags, carnival games, live entertainment in the outdoor theaters, craft area, a petting zoo, games, and much more.
Haunted Harvest “Haunted Harvey” Photo Contest
Meet Haunted Harvey!
Snap a photo with Haunted Harvey at Haunted Harvest and share using #HauntedSprings @SpringsPreserve for a chance to win a prize. Winners will be drawn after each weekend of Haunted Harvest, and notified via social media.
Haunted Harvest at Spring Preserve Dates, Times, and Pricing
- October 14 – 16
- October 21 – 23
- October 28 – 30
- Open from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Admission is $8 and children age 2 and under are free
- Springs Preserve members receive 50% off.
- For an additional $3 for members and $5 for non-members, guests can take a train ride down the trails! These train rides sell out fast – be sure to get your tickets as soon as you arrive!
Springs Preserve Address and Contact Information
- The Springs Preserve’s phone number is (702) 822-7700
- Spring Preserve website
- Haunted Harvest webpage
- The Springs Preserve’s address is 333 S. Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107.
- Directions: This is an easy-to-find location, just a block south of the US 95 freeway at the Valley View Boulevard exit. Visiting out-of-towners should note that from The Strip, you should take I-15 north to US 95 West.