- Park hours: 6:00 AM-Midnight
- Park reservation hours: 8:00 AM – 11:30 PM
The picnic areas (with a few exceptions) are available to all citizens on a “first-come, first served” basis unless the area has been reserved through the City of Henderson reservation system.
The following are prohibited at Henderson Parks:
- Fireworks of any type
- Overnight parking and camping
- Alcoholic beverages, except by special permit
- Inflatables on grass areas May 1-Oct. 1
- Horses, ponies or horseback riding (except at Equestrian Park)
- Trucks, motor vehicles and bicycles on turf or other unauthorized areas
- Climbing on trees, structures or fences
- Staking of tents and other items
- Propane grills
- Skating in non-designated areas
- Dunk Tanks
- Hitting golf balls
Other Henderson parks rules and information
- Persons who intentionally damage or vandalize park property will be prosecuted
- Fires are permitted in park barbecue grills only
- Amplified sound by permit only
- Pets must be leashed except in posted designated areas.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up their pet’s waste.
- Allsportcourt lighting shuts off at 10 pm
HENDERSON PARK PLANS AND GUIDELINES