Las Vegas Indoor Activities
Arcades in Las Vegas
One of my favorite indoor activities… arcades! I love a good game of OG Galaga, who wants to try to beat me?
- All Family Fun Center – 3315 E Russell Rd #4, Las Vegas, NV 89120, USA: This center gives you an opportunity to practice short games. It is also surrounded by a neon-covered, 18-hole 3D mini-golf course where friends and family enjoy a thrilling round of laser tag. – CLOSED
- Arcade at Green Valley Ranch: The arcade at Green Valley Ranch is a blast for kids of all ages. Bring the kids along for an hour or two or relive your childhood by sampling our latest offerings! Our challenging and fun games are ready to please. If it’s a contest between the kids and mom or dad, we know who’s going to win! Make it double the fun by attending a movie at Green Valley Ranch!
- Battle Blast Laser Tag – 8125 W Sahara Ave #200, Las Vegas, NV 89117: Battle Blast is the destination for private events, fun, group parties, and birthday parties in Las Vegas. Laser tag is a high-tech game of modernized “hide and seek”, “tag”, and “capture the flag” all rolled into one. The objective of the game is to score points while defending yourself and your team’s base from assault. While enjoying laser tags with your friends, you can check out their cafe for hot food and ice cream. They also have a full arcade and newly renovated party rooms.
- Bellagio Arcade: Hard to find since it’s not listed on their website, the Bellagio Arcade is small and is located next to Gelato along the Pool Promenade
- Coney Island Emporium at New York-New York – 3790 Las Vegas Blvd S, New York-New York Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89109: Coney Island Emporium is an arcade and family amusement center with over 200 video and midway games, Bumper Cabs, lots of sticky candy floss, and bumper cabs. It is an exciting place to lay the arcade with your family. – CLOSED
- Dave and Busters
- Fremont Arcade – 450 Fremont St #179, Las Vegas, NV 89101: Fremont Arcade is the biggest arcade boasting over 50 games on Fremont Street. They offer entertainment for every age with a large collection of air hockey tables, cranes, a new arcade, skeeball, pinball, skill games, NBA hoops, and prizes. It is a wonderful center for kids with a passion for games. – CLOSED
- FLIPnOUT Xtreme – 4245 S Grand Canyon Dr #111, Las Vegas, NV 89147FLIPnOUT arcade is the perfect virtual fun community for friends and families. They feature an array of the hottest racing and combat games and most arcade classics such as air hockey, double shot basketball, roll 2 win, and wheel of fortune. Challenge your friends with a race to finish top with assorted car and motorcycle racing games.
- Fun Dungeon at Excalibur: Excalibur has it all for family fun from family-friendly swimming pools to the Medieval Times dinner, your kids will not have a hard time finding something to do. Along with all the fun mentioned above, you will find Fun Dungeon, which is the world-famous Excalibur arcade, where your skills can be tested on a variety of your most challenging games as a kid. Your inner child will be able to test skills on a variety of your favorite games that challenged you as a kid or save the day on one of the latest arcade games. The Fun Dungeon is located on the lower level and offers over 200 games, including 15 Carnival Midways, 10 Kiddie Land Games, 60 Arcade Games, 10 Sports Games, and 106 Redemption Games!
- Game Nest: At Game Nest, all the games are set on free play. Game Nest is a pay-per-hour arcade where customers have until the end of their prepaid time to play to their satisfaction. There are over 20 pinball and arcade games around!
- GameWorks Las Vegas – 6587 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119: GameWorks Las Vegas is a family-friendly dining and entertainment complex conveying 365 days of indoor fun for visitors of any age. GameWorks Las Vegas offers over 8 bowling lanes, 100 ticket redemption, 2 pool tables, video, and classic arcade-style games, and 30 TVs displaying all of your favorite teams.
- Hi Scores Bar-Arcade – 2 locations are 4785 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139 & 65 S Stephanie St, Henderson, NV 89012: More of a local scene for adults, Hi-Scores offer handcrafted cocktails and craft beers with video poker. They also have pinball games, retro video games, and show NFL games. The menu features burgers, desserts, bacon-wrapped corn dogs, Ahi poke, subs, and sliders. – BOTH CLOSED
- Midway Arcade at Circus Circus: They truly mean it when we say, “Act your age somewhere else!” This Las Vegas hotel casino is all about having fun. Step right up at Circus Circus’ famous Carnival Midway, designed for kids and adults of all ages! If you’re game, the Midway Arcade has plenty to keep you entertained with a huge selection of over 200 games and premium prizes for winners. Also on the Midway is our pulse-pounding Arcade energizing players with 200 of today’s most popular and yesterday’s most classic games. The midway surrounds the circus stage which showcases free world-class circus acts daily starting at 11:00 a.m. Extended hours during holidays and summer vacations.
- Pinball Hall of Fame
- Power Up Gaming – 9890 S Maryland Pkwy #22, Las Vegas, NV 89183: Power Up Gaming is an inventive social setting that will redefine the way you compete and play your favorite video games. Power Up Gaming feature over 70 game titles across the newest generation of PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Nintendo, and Virtual Reality consoles. Their Las Vegas eSports and Video Game Lounge provides players with a definitive video gaming experience. Inundate yourself with the most popular and latest games because their rates and promotions are inexpensive. – CLOSED
Axe Throwing Las Vegas
Out of nowhere, axe throwing has become increasingly popular around the nation and Las Vegas is no exception. To be honest, it’s easy to see why it’s the newest craze and some places are even doing competitions to see who can chuck an axe the best. Here are a couple of places you can go to let your inner Viking or lumberjack out.
- Axe Monkeys – 3525 E Post Rd #110, Las Vegas, NV 89120: Located near the McCarran Airport, Axe Monkeys boasts 23 indoor throwing lanes where you can perfect the art of axe throwing, learn how to axe throw, or even take part in their very own rage room. Axe Monkeys offers one or two hours sessions with prices starting at $25 for one hour and $40 for two. Prices will vary depending on age and all prices are per person. Axe Monkeys is open 7 days a week but that may change depending on the holidays. If you want to let out your inner Spartan, Axe Monkeys also offers spear and knife throwing. Click here for an Axe Monkey Groupon.
- Axehole Vegas – 450 Fremont St Suite 163, Las Vegas, NV 89101: For those walking Fremont Street, what better way to end or even start the night than by throwing sharp metal objects? Axehole Vegas is located near the Heart Attack Grill and SlotZilla Zipline and is open 7 days a week. Even though Axe Monkeys allows you to throw spears and knives, Axehole Vegas decided to up the ante and include just about every ancient weapon in the book. With the Ultimate Axe-perience, you can expect to throw axes, spears, ninja stars, tomahawks, shovels, metal throwing cards, and more. Sessions are sold by the hour starting at $30 a person for just ax throwing and $45 a person for the Ultimate Axe-perience.
Bowling Las Vegas
Bowling in Las Vegas is a bit different than in other cities as most of our bowling alleys are located in a casino!
Call the bowling alley before you go as some offer special pricing on certain days and times. Also, if you want to bowl at night to find out if there is league bowling and if lanes are available.
Below are the ways I save money when bowling. As I mentioned above to call and find out which nights run specials – I also bowl on Tuesday nights at Sante Fe, which is $2 per lane and $2 for shoe rental.
Also, some of the casinos will do discounted bowling if you have a recent movie stub from their theater. Normally, it’s a movie you have watched within 48-72 hours.
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas – 3545 Las Vegas Blvd S Ste 22 (The Linq, Suite 22), Las Vegas, NV
- Gold Coast Bowling Center – 4000 W Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103 – Phone number(702) 367-7111
- Orleans Bowling Center – 4500 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- Red Rock Lanes – 11011 W Charleston Blvd (Red Rock Casino Resort Spa), Las Vegas, NV
- Sam’s Town – 5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV
- Santa Fe Casino – 4949 N Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Silver Nugget Bowling Center – 2140 Las Vegas Blvd N – North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Southpoint Bowling Center – 9777 Las Vegas Blvd S (at Silverado Ranch Blvd), Las Vegas, NV
- Strike Zone at Sunset Station Hotel & Casino – 1301 W Sunset Road, Henderson, NV
- Suncoast – 9090 Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV
- Texas Star Lanes – 2101 Texas Star Lane – North Las Vegas, NV 89032 – Phone number(702) 631-1000 – CLOSED
- Wildfire Casino & Lanes – 4451 E Sunset Road (Mountain Vista), Henderson, NV
Escape Room Las Vegas
Escape rooms are incredibly popular across the United States and I think even more so in Las Vegas. Escape rooms in Las Vegas offer tourists an alternative activity to gambling and the typical “Vegas Strip” entertainment options. They are perfect for those who are visiting from out of town as part of a group.
As a local, we love having so many escape rooms available for us to try. My family tries to do an escape room a few times a year.
The average price per person is $30 – $40 during the week but you can get deep discounts via Groupon – click here to view all escape room deals on Groupon.
- Ameri Escape Room
- Ameri Escape Games – 210 E Charleston Boulevard – Las Vegas, NV 89104
- Escape Reality – One thing I like about ESCAPEability that some of the other Las Vegas escape rooms don’t offer is a bonus of free clues for checking in via Facebook. (Normally, you are “charged” time each time you ask for a clue.)
- Escapology – 2797 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89109: One of my family’s favorite (and mine) escape rooms in Las Vegas. Everything from the lobby to the escape rooms is top-notch design and the waiting room has fun decor. The facility has puzzles throughout from the lobby to the restrooms!!! Escapology has over 8 different rooms to try from and I can’t wait to go back and try some of the others. We escaped from the Mansion Murder, Shanghaied, and Budapest Express with time to spare.
- HeadzUP – CLOSED
- Number 1 Escape Room – 1775 East Tropicana – Suite 100 – Las Vegas, NV 89119: Each game lasts up to 1 hour and it is $40.00 per person or $35 for Vegas locals. Each game is a private experience for you and your friends and can accommodate up to 6 players at a time.
- The Official SAW Escape
- Xterious Escape – 105 E Reno Avenue, Suite 100 – Las Vegas, NV 89119
Gondola Ride Las Vegas
If you want to feel that you are on a gondola on a canal in Venice being serenaded by a gondolier, then a gondola ride at The Venetian should be on your Las Vegas bucket list. There used to be a gondola ride at Lake Las Vegas but now the only gondola rides are at The Venetian.
The indoor gondola ride is approximately 15 minutes.
Reservations may be made at the Emporio D’Gondola located inside the Grand Canal Shoppes. And with any activity on The Strip, pricing is subject to change. Gondola ride tip, if there isn’t a line then pay for the shared gondola as sometimes you will be the only one on the ride.
Ice Skating in Las Vegas
There is nothing more refreshing than ice skating with the cold crisp air around you and then warming up with a nice cup of hot chocolate (with lots of marshmallows please!).
Despite being hot hot hot, Las Vegas actually has several places to cool down with some icy family fun. Below are the local ice skating venues.
- Crystal Palace Skating Center – 4680 Boulder Highway – Las Vegas, NV 89121
- Holiday Skating Rink at Ethel M – New for the holidays from Ethel M is a 2,400 SF “Ice” Skating Rink created from synthetic ice made from acrylic.
- Ice Rink at Boulevard Pool – 3708 Las Vegas Blvd South – Las Vegas, NV 89109 – TEMP CLOSED (MAYBE SEASONAL)
- Las Vegas Ice Center – 9295 W Flamingo Rd #130, Las Vegas, NV 89147: The place is truly for professionals as they have hockey league contests over there as well. The timings are different for the public and would recommend you call before you plan. They have training sessions as well and you can enroll quite easily if you would like to learn from a pro. It is on the west side of Las Vegas and has an easy approach. Do not forget to take your skates with you if you would like a $2 discount.
- Rock Rink at Downtown Summerlin – 1980 Festival Plaza Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89135: In addition to the traditional holiday tree, lighted Menorah and pictures with Santa, Downtown Summerlin has added a temporary outdoor skating rink called “Rock Rink.” The ice skating rink measures 60 feet by 120 feet and offers views of the majestic mountains of Red Rock Canyon. Rock Rink has been popular with all age groups, including families or groups of friends looking for a fun activity, or couples seeking a memorable date night under the stars. This outdoor entertainment venue will be open through mid-January, with a local DJ spinning music on Friday and Saturday evenings and a multicolored light show with music every hour from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. throughout the week. The skating fee of $15 includes skate rental, and crowds can also enjoy The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf food truck parked adjacent to the rink for warm drinks on cool nights skating under the 30-foot holiday tree overlooking the rink. Rock Rink is located on the northwest side of Downtown Summerlin near the north parking garage, next to the lavishly lit tree. – SEASONAL I THINK
- SoBe Ice Arena – 2407 N Rancho Dr – North Las Vegas, NV 89130: If you are looking for a party and ice skating, this is the place you want to go. The place has hockey leagues as well and you can enroll yourself for training for basics. The best part about the place is that you can book a private area for a party. You can have a DJ arranged for the event and order for snacks like pizzas and so on. So what you have here is a place where you can have customized parties and ice skating, under one roof. If you are only looking for public skating, it would be better if you call them up for timings to avoid inconvenience.
Indoor Playgrounds Las Vegas
Whether you are a local or visiting Las Vegas, having a list of the indoor playgrounds in the valley is a good idea to have on hand. You never know when our bright sky might turn into rain or high winds leaving few options to keep the kids entertained.
Most indoor playgrounds offer both day passes and monthly memberships, making it affordable for an occasional visit or an everyday hangout.
COVID-19 closed several of the popular ones and if we have one listed below that is no longer available, please let us know.
- Adventure Indoor Playground – 5693 South Jones Boulevard #114 – Las Vegas, NV 89118 – (702) 522-7133 – 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM – $10 per child – CLOSED I THINK
- Adventuredome Theme Park (at Circus Circus) – 2880 South Las Vegas Boulevard – Las Vegas, NV 89109 – (702) 794-3939 – View Adventuredome Coupons – Adventuredome Theme Park Website
- BounceU – 21000 Stephanie Place – Henderson, NV 89014 – (702) 735-5867 – Unfortunately, BounceU is permanently closed.
- Create: Craft, Play & Party – 1570 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy – Henderson, Nevada – (702) 897-9977 – Unfortunately, Create: Craft, Play and Party is permanently closed.
- Fidgets Indoor Playground – 7835 South Rainbow Boulevard #15 – Las Vegas, NV 89139 – (702) 597-1117 – Fidgets Indoor Playground Groupons – Fidgets Indoor Playground Website
- Flip n Out – 1841 East Craig Road – North Las Vegas, NV 89030 – (702) 257-3547 – Groupons for FlipnOut Las Vegas – FLIPnOUT Las Vegas Website
- FLIPnOUT Xtreme – 4245 S Grand Canyon Drive – Las Vegas, Nevada – (702) 579-9999 – FLIPnOUT Groupons for discounts – FLIPnOUT Website
- Fun Lane Indoor Play – 21386 S Boulder Hwy, Ste 100 – Henderson, Nevada 89014 – (702) 202-1502 – CLOSED
- Giggle N Tots – 4500 E Sunset Road – Suite 16 – Henderson, NV 89014 – (702) 421-7561 – Giggle N Tots Website – CLOSED
- Gravady – 7350 Prairie Falcon Rd #120, Las Vegas, NV 89128 – (702) 843-0395 – Gravady Website
- Gymboree Play & Music – 1000 North Green Valley Parkway – Henderson, NV 89074 – (702) 719-6222 – Gymboree Website
- Gymboree Play & Music – 7550 West Lake Mead Boulevard – Las Vegas, NV 89128 – (702) 395-6336 – Gymboree Play & Music Website
- Jumper’s Jungle Family Fun – 2050 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146 – (702) 463-5867 – Groupons for Jumper’s Jungle Family Fun – Jumper’s Jungle Family Fun Website
- Kangamoo Indoor Playground – 1525 E. Sunset Road – Las Vegas, NV 89119 – (702) 534-1960 – Kangamoo Indoor Playground website
- Kids Club Indoor Playground – 5831 W Craig Rd #103, Las Vegas, NV 89130 – (702) 272-2114 – Groupons for Kids Club Indoor Playground – Kids Club Indoor Playground Website – CLOSED
- Kids Kingdom – 4975 South Fort Apache Road #101, Las Vegas, NV 89148 – (702) 294-0226 – CLOSED
- Kids Planet – 4215 South Durango Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89147 – (702) 456-5454
- Kids Play Cafe – 10950 South Eastern Avenue #110 – Henderson, NV 89052 – (702) 629-7557
- Kids Time – 7260 S Cimarron Rd, Ste 100 – Las Vegas, Nevada – (702) 538-8880 – Kids Time Website – CLOSED
- Kinderland Cafe – 9330 West Sahara Avenue #110, Las Vegas, NV 89117 – (702) 485-5263 – Kinderland Cafe Website
- Pump It Up – 3200 West Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV 89118 – (702) 228-8017 – Pump It Up Website – CLOSED
- Sky Zone Las Vegas – 7440 Dean Martin Drive #201, Las Vegas, NV 89139 – (702) 560-5900 – Groupons for Sky Zone Las Vegas – Skyzone Website
Indoor Rocking Climbing
Indoor rock climbing is the best way to stay fit and improve your climbing skills. Indoor rock climbing has become an excellent way to spend your time not only enjoying but contributing t in doing something healthy.
- Nevada Climbing Center: Nevada Climbing Center is a facility that had a humble beginning in 1995 but later on with renovations and expansions it has over 7,500 sq. ft. of climbing surface with a bouldering feature. There are 27 top ropes, a lead climbing cave, slacking, and two auto-belays for members. The facility has arranged classes so that you can become an expert in rocking climbing. If you are a beginner and have no clue about indoor rock climbing, you can join the lessons. The facility gives basic and advanced lessons on top-roping, traversing, bouldering, slacklining, and much more. The Nevada climbing center can be an incredible opportunity for you not only to learn new things but you can also to plan a party and invite your friends to have fun together. You can also purchase your climbing gear right here at the facility.
- The Refuge Climbing & Fitness: The Refuge Climbing and Fitness gym is one of the best indoor rock climbing and bouldering centers in Las Vegas. The gym is spacious and covers over 11,000 sq. Ft. Indoor climbing. The bouldering routes are changed regularly to keep your experience thrilling every time. Besides bouldering and climbing, the gym offers a variety of activities for kids as well. There are different packages such as Summer Climbing Time, Kid Climb Time, birthday parties, and youth climbing teams. There are other activities, and events such as corporate team building and group events are also arranged. There are weekly bouldering, fitness, and yoga classes where you can learn how to improve your skill and stay fit. The gym also has its own gear that is essential for a gym, so all you have to do is show up at the gym and get started with the program that you choose for yourself.
- Red Rock Climbing Center: Red Rock Climbing Center in Las Vegas Nevada, offers lots of activities with an excellent instruction team. The center also serves as a teaching ground for kids. There are various programs for children such as Kids Climb Time, Summer Climbing Camps, Wall Lizards Climbing Club, Kids parties, etc. your kid’s rock climbing skills will be improved in no time. The training team is extremely supportive and motivating. Indoor climbing walls are made of a massive wood structure that has thousands of hidden nuts; the holds are fastened to these nuts so that climbers can be given many different routes. The center offers both top-rope and lead climbing. The center also has over 1,000 sq. ft. of radical overhangs for those who want an extra thrill in their climbing. The Red Rock Climbing Center has many other activities, and events arranged for its members such as mountain guides, youth parties, and programs, group team build-ups, etc.
- Origin Climbing & Fitness: Origin Climbing & Fitness gym can be the indoor destination you were looking for. Their extremely professional team will make you feel comfortable and motivate you throughout your climbing sessions. Once you have become a member of the gym; you can enjoy over 500 bouldering problems and wall routes that are designed in a way that suits both beginners and experts. The gym also has weekly yoga classes. If you are more into maintaining healthy physic, there is a weight & cardio center. The gym also takes care of you if you want to organize a special event or party. If you have a day pass but decide to become a member the price of your day membership will be substituted towards membership. At Origin Climbing & Fitness gym the staff is extremely cooperative and friendly, they make sure that you not only have fun but make the best of your time here by helping you to understand the climbing tricks and how to master your skills. There are many activities arranged for youth such as winter camps, kids’ climb time, climbing clubs, climbing academies, etc.
Indoor Skydiving Las Vegas
We have one indoor skydiving venue in Las Vegas and it’s called… Vegas Indoor Skydiving!
Indoor Skydiving Las Vegas Overview
The Las Vegas area not only offers skydiving out of a real plane but there are also several options to defy gravity without jumping out of a plane and hurling your body to the earth
The Indoor Skydiving offers participants the safety of foam-padded walls and trampolines within a wind tunnel, which is 12′ wide and 22′ tall and uses a 1,000 horsepower motor to create wind speeds of up to 120 mph, simulating the thrilling sensation of skydiving.
Laser Tag Las Vegas
New to laser tag? Laser tag is a fun tag game that is played with lasers. Each player wears an infrared-sensitive gear which is inserted in the arena or the area where the game is played; for the safety of the players.
With the invention of new technology, the game has evolved into both outdoor and indoor styles of play over the period of time. The game is extremely fun and safe to play as the indoor version involves fewer physical activities such as running or roughhousing which makes it suitable for all ages.
Looking for some good family fun then check out these laser tag venues in Las Vegas:
- Battle Blast Laser Tag – 8125 W. Sahara Suite #200 – Las Vegas, NV 89117: A fun entertainment location for families and friends who are looking for some healthy time together. The BattleBLAST Laser Tag has some fantastic packages for its players. For instance, their “All You Can Play Events” are arranged from Monday to Thursday where you can play all you want for just 20 dollars. They also have some incredible activities organized for your Holidays where you can enjoy games on different themes. By becoming a member of the BattleBLAST member, you get an extra privilege where you can enjoy everyday gaming for just 8 dollars and 4 dollars on Thursdays.
- Flip N Out Extreme – Flip N Out Extreme is a “one-stop shop” for all your family fun with the activities of laser tag, dodgeball, trampolines, rock wall climbing, and more. They offer various discounts for the military plus daily specials. Sometimes you will find discounted passes Flip N Out Extreme on Groupon. Locations are at 4245 S Grand Canyon Drive – Las Vegas, NV 89147 and at 1235 W Warm Springs Rd – Henderson, NV 89014,
- Laser Quest – Las Vegas: Laser Quest in Las Vegas is now closed for business.
- Warehouse Wars – Warehouse Wars in Las Vegas is now closed for business.