When visiting Laughlin, Nevada you have several lodging options from staying in a hotel (with almost all having a casino onsite), camping, or staying in your RV.
Most of the hotels in Laughlin are very comparable when it comes to amenities with a few additions that others don’t like a beachfront and boat launch. (Oh… and not all are pet friendly if you are traveling with your furbaby.)
Below are all the major hotels in Laughlin with articles about each one specifically with an overview of amenities and more.
Aquarius Casino Resort
Aquarius Casino Resort is the largest 24-hour gaming resort in Laughlin, providing 1,906 rooms and suites and a 57,000-square-foot casino with more than 1,200 state-of-the-art slot machines, the widest variety of favorite table games in town, and non-smoking race and non-smoking sports book.
All guests enjoy access to the beautiful Riverwalk, which offers views of the majestic Nevada desert scenery, and the Colorado River.
Aquarius Casino Resort Address
Aquarius Casino Resort is located at 1900 S Casino Drive – Laughlin, NV 89029
How to get to Aquarius Casino Resort
From Las Vegas, less than 100 miles and a 1.5-hour drive on US-95 South
From Phoenix, Arizona, about 230 miles and 4 hours via US-93 N
From Southern California
Aquarius Casino Resort Parking Fees
At this time we do not know if there is a fee associated with parking at the hotel.
Aquarius Casino Resort Restaurants
The Aquarius Casino Resort offers a variety of restaurants from fine dining to casual options, including Outback Steakhouse, River Rock Pizza & Pasta, The Cove Bar & Lounge, Duet Coffee & Wine, Café Aquarius, Rivers Edge, McDonald’s, Panda Express, and Subway.
Aquarius Casino Resort Events
Laughlin has multiple event centers with really cool concerts and shows.
Electric Vehicles at Aquarius Casino Resort
Tesla destination charger and J1772 on level 3A of the parking garage (NW corner)
Swimming at Aquarius Casino Resort
The Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin offers guests over 34,000 square feet of fun in the sun! Guests can enjoy daybeds, private cabanas, Jacuzzis, lounge chairs, and more. Hours:
- Daily 9 AM – 11 PM
- Adults only (18 years and older) from 9 PM – 11 PM.
Things to do at Aquarius Casino Resort
- The Cove Bar & Lounge
- River’s Edge Pool Bar
- Splash Bar
- Zodiak Bar
Aquarius Casino Resort Fitness Center
Their Fitness Center, located next to the Gift Shop, is open 24 hours to all registered hotel guests. The fitness center includes:
- Abdominal/Lower Back Machines
- Leg Press
- Upright Exercise Bike
- Chest Press
- Dumb-Bells from 5 to 50 lbs.
- Adjustable Decline – Ab Bench
- Flat/Incline/Decline Bench
- Medicine Balls from 4 to 12 lbs
- Big Fitness Ball
- Foldable Stretch Mats
- Lat Pulldown/Seated Row Machines
- Shoulder Press
- Leg Curl
- Leg Extension
- Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer
- Functional Trainer System Glide
The Aquarius Casino Resort does not allow dogs.
Wheelchairs and scooters are also available to rent by contacting the Aquarius Bell Desk or by contacting Desert Medical Equipment.
Avi Resort & Casino
Nobody else in Laughlin offers more ways to have fun, for you and your family. Bask on the private white sand beach, stretch out by the pool, take in a movie or play an arcade game with your teen.
There’s child care and a party room for the kids, and meanwhile, you get to enjoy a huge casino full of your favorite games.
Everybody wins here.
Avi Resort & Casino Resort Fees
The Avi Resort & Casino does not have a resort fee.
Avi Resort & Casino Address
10000 Aha Macav Parkway – Laughlin, Nevada 89029
How to Get to Avi Resort & Casino
- From Lake Havasu — 1 Hour 4 Minutes
- From Las Vegas — 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- From Flagstaff — 2 Hours 59 Minutes
- From Phoenix — 3 Hours 50 Minutes
- From Los Angeles — 4 Hours 2 Minutes From
- San Diego — 4 Hours 59 Minutes
Avi Resort & Casino Parking Fee
Parking is free at the Avi Resort
Electric Charging Stations at Avi Resort & Casino
There are 7 stations, NEMA 14-50, available for a fee.
Camping at Avi Resort & Casino
The KOA is located near the beautiful Colorado River, approximately 15 miles from the Laughlin strip. The campground is located directly across the street from our casino, and there’s a 24-hour shuttle service available.
As a KOA guest, you’ll have complimentary access to the resort’s private beach, pool, boat launch, and fitness center! You’ll have access to our Vegas-style casino with slots, William Hill Sports Book, and reduced rates at the beautiful Mojave Resort Golf Club.
Treat yourself to one of the dining options in the food court. Enjoy a movie at the eight-screen Avi 8 Brenden Theatre. Our on-site KOA amenities include free Wi-Fi, cable, showers, a picnic area with charcoal grills, and a grassy dog-run area.
Max pull-thru is 90 feet. A propane sign-up sheet is available in the office.
Please note: They do not allow tent camping. To stay in their campground, you have to be self-contained — meaning you must be able to hook up to water, electricity, and sewer.
- 50 Amp Maximum
- 90′ Maximum Length
- Boat Launch
- Cable Television
- Fishing (Temporarily Closed)
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Private Beach
- Swimming Pool
Avi Resort & Casino Boat Launch
The Avi Casino boat launch is open daily from 6 AM— 10 PM, but watercraft may not beach at the lagoon.
Note – the boat launch and dock may be closed during special events, e.g., a firework display.
Avi Resort & Casino Restaurants
Food & Beverage
- Mojave Roast: Open Daily 6 AM –2 PM
- Feathers Café: Open Daily 7 AM – 10 PM
- MOONSHADOW Grille: Open Thursday – Monday, 4 PM –10 PM I Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Native Harvest Buffet – CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Panda Express: Monday – Thursday, 11 AM – 9 PM I Friday – Sunday, 10 AM – 10 PM
- Subway: Open 24/7
- Sbarro: Sunday – Thursday, 10 AM – 9 PM I Friday & Saturday, 10 AM – 10 PM
- Thrifty Ice Cream: Open Daily 11 AM – 10 PM
- ArrowWeed Lounge: Open Daily 4 PM – 12 AM (Hours adjusted for major sporting events)
- Roadrunner Bar & Sports Lounge: Open 24/7
- Whispers Lounge: Open Daily 7 AM – 11 PM
- Tiki Bar (located at the pool): Open Daily 10 AM – 8 PM
Avi Resort & Casino Swimming Pool
If you’re looking to relax, this is your place!
The Avi Resort & Casino offers a meandering, lagoon-style pool area that features two waterfalls, a spa, trees, and lush vegetation.
Pool & Beach privileges are reserved for Registered Hotel & KOA guests only. Authorized wristbands are required and must be properly secured on the wrist prior to entry and shall be worn at all times.
The Tiki Bar, located at the pool, is open daily, 10 AM – 8 PM.
The pool is open daily from 9 AM – 9 PM.
Enjoy one of the most unique, exciting attractions on the river! Lined by towering palm trees, our white sandy escape is nestled in our private cove.
Registered Hotel & KOA Guests Only.
OPEN DAILY | 9 AM – Sunset
Movies at Avi Resort & Casino
Sit back, relax in a luxury recliner seat, and enjoy the show with a big bag of popcorn in hand!
Operated by Brenden Theatres, the Avi Casino offers a state-of-the-art movie venue that features 8 wall-to-wall curved screens, high-quality Dolby digital sound, vivid wide-screen projection, and all-stadium seating.
It was named the best movie theater in Laughlin for 16 years running, so make sure to stop in and see the latest movie releases!
Avi Resort & Casino Fitness Room
Traveling shouldn’t mean having to sacrifice your fitness routine. Exercise on your own in our modest fitness room, outfitted with treadmills, elliptical and recumbent bikes, free weights, yoga balls, medicine balls, high-density foam rollers, and a TV.
All Avi Resort and KOA guests have complimentary use of the Fitness Room. We keep our fitness facility well-maintained so you can stay in shape while traveling. Follow your workout and shower with a dip in the pool or the river.
The Fitness Room is located next to the elevator on the 4th floor, South Tower.
Open from 8 AM – 10 PM.
Kids Quest Avi
Offering a variety of activities for children under 12 years old, Kids Quest Avi is the place kids want to hang out!
Features include the Tiny Tots room for our youngest guests, the most popular, non-violent video and arcade games, the Techno Quest® games stations featuring Wii® and Kinect® games, iPad® stations, Karaoke Star Stage where kids sing and perform their favorite songs, indoor play area with adventurous crawl and climb tunnels, Cosmic Club suited for 8-12-year-olds, Creation Station where young artists can create a masterpiece souvenir to take home after their visit and the Quest Café to relax and have a snack or meal while watching a movie, playing group games and more.
Located in the Beach Tower, just past the Food Court.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE – The Kids Quest at Avi Resort and Casino will have infant care available by reservation only on Friday, Saturday & Sunday after 5 PM. All events are drop-off event for children only. Snacks are an additional charge and standard rates apply.
Summer Hours of Operation (Effective May 26, 2022)
- Monday: 11AM – 12AM
- Tuesday: 11 AM – 12 AM
- Wednesday: 11 AM – 12 AM
- Thursday: 11 AM – 12 AM
- Friday: 11 AM – 2 AM
- Saturday: 11 AM – 2 AM
- Sunday: 11 AM – 1 AM
- Tiny Tot (6 weeks to 30 months) $13.50/hr
- Floor (30 months to 12 years) $11.50/hr
*Tiny Tot care age 6 weeks to 30 months is by 48-hour advance reservation only Friday & Saturday, 5 PM – 12 AM & Sunday 5 PM – 9 PM.*
DISCLAIMER: Snacks, meals, and beverages are available for an additional cost. Children are required to have socks on. Socks are available for purchase. Parents must bring a photo I.D. and a myAdvantage Club card.
Golf Near the Avi Resort & Casino
- Mojave Resort Golf Club – 9905 Aha Macav Parkway, Laughlin, NV 89029 – Mojave Resort Golf Club is a championship resort course with wide, friendly fairways and four sets of tees, allowing golfers to choose their own challenge. A terrain that combines native vegetation with wind-shaped sand dunes provides the perfect setting for a great golf outing. For tee times and rates, call 702-535-GOLF.
- Huukan Golf Club – 5835 Desert Lake Drive, Fort Mohave, AZ 86426- Magnificent mountain views! A walkable course with beautiful scenery, the Huukan Golf Course features a challenging 18-hole layout. This par-72 course has multiple bunkers, tree-lined fairways, lakes, and challenging greens that will test your skills as you bask in the gorgeous desert setting. For tee times and rates, call 928-330-1000.
Fireworks at Avi Resort & Casino
They sell and allow fireworks usage in our outdoor designated area.
- May 15 – September 14, 9 AM – Midnight
- September 15 – May 14, 9 AM – 10 PM
(All fireworks must be purchased at the Smoke Shop located on the property.)
- 1955 W Casino Drive – Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 299-9010
Colorado Bell Casino & Resort
- 2100 S Casino Drive – Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (866) 352-3553
Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino
With more than 1,350 beautiful rooms – most with a river view – the Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino is definitely the “Place to Be.”
- Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino – 1650 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Email: Guestservices@riversideresort.com
- Nevada: 702-298-2535
- Arizona: 928-763-7070
Learn more about Don Laughlin’s Riverside Resort Hotel and Casino.
Edgewater Casino Resort
- 2020 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-2453
Learn more about Edgewater Casino Resort
Golden Nugget Laughlin
- 2300 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-7111
Harrah’s Laughlin is your one-stop destination with over 1,500 hotel rooms, delicious restaurants, spectacular shows, nightlife, poolside fun, beach play, and so much more!!!
- 2900 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-4600
Learn more about Harrah’s Laughlin.
Laughlin River Lodge
- 2700 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-2242
Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
- 2200 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-2442
- 2121 S Casino Drive Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone number (702) 298-4200