Mineral County Nevada
- County Seat: Hawthorne
- Established: 1911
- Origin: Esmeralda County
- Background: Mineral deposits in the area.
- Area: 3,757 sq mi
- Population: 4,772
Historical Points of Interest in Mineral County Nevada
Nevada Historical Markers in Mineral County Nevada
Mineral County is home to six Nevada Historical Markers.
- #16 Mineral County
- #60 Hawthorne (Present Mineral County Seat – Former Esmeralda County Seat)
- #92 Candelaria and Metallic City
- #154 Belleville
- #183 Walker River Reservation
- #237 Carson and Colorado Railroad – Freight Depot
Click here to view all of our articles related to Mineral County, Nevada.