Pumpkin Patch Las Vegas
Some of my best childhood memories include picking pumpkins and hayrides on a cool crisp fall night with my friends.
The sights, sounds, and smells of fall can be found at pumpkin patches in Las Vegas with traditions such as picking apples, carving pumpkins, drinking hot apple cider, licking the powdered sugar from your funnel cake fingers, carnival laughter, and more.
Surprisingly, Las Vegas has several pumpkin patch options for residents and visitors to enjoy when the air starts to turn crisp.
How to Pick a Pumpkin
- Look for a hard sturdy stem as a soft or loose stem may be an indicator that the pumpkin could be prone to rotting. Note: A green stem means the pumpkin has been freshly picked and a tan or brown stems mean the pumpkin was harvested at least a few days ago.
- Avoid the soft spots as they are a sign that excess moisture or insects have gotten into the pumpkin and caused rot or mold. When the soft spots are present it could shorten the time the pumpkin will last.
- Look for an even bottomed pumpkin by sitting it on a hard flat surface to see if will tilt to one side or roll.
Once you have your pumpkin in hand, check out these tips on How to Keep Pumpkins From Rotting before you start carving it.
Below are the most popular pumpkin patches in Las Vegas and surrounding areas, which will be updated as information for the current year is announced by each venue.
Gilcrease Orchard Pumpkin Patch
Gilcrease Orchard Info:
- Location: 7800 North Tenaya Las Vegas NV 89131
- Phone: 702-409-0655
- Days: The pumpkin patch is open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday starting on September 24th through the end of October.
- Hours: 7 AM – 2 PM
- Ticket Prices: $.50 per pound for pumpkins
- Payment Methods:
- Website: Gilcrease Orchard
- Read our article on Gilcrease Orchard
The Farm Las Vegas
The Farm’s 26th Annual Fall Harvest Festival will be operating the last three weekends of October.
Proceeds from the festival will assist the Barn Buddies Rescue, a nonprofit founded by the hosting farm.
The Farm Las Vegas Info:
- Location: 7222 West Grand Teton Drive, LV 89131
- Phone: 702-982-8000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Days: Last three weekends in October on 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, & 30
- Hours: Fridays 4 PM – 7 PM; Saturday/Sunday 9 AM – 7 PM
- Ticket Prices: Festival Entry/Animals: $5 Adults $3 Children; Rides $6 pony; $4 train/hayride, $3 maze; Farmer’s Market: No Charge
- Payment Methods: Cash or card with a $20 minimum
- Website: The Farm Las Vegas
- Click here to read our article on The Farm Las Vegas
[irp posts=”53498″ name=”Corn Mazes in Las Vegas (and Surrounding Areas)”]
From The Farm Las Vegas website:
We have the biggest and best pumpkin and squash varieties in Las Vegas!
Please come visit the rescued animals and enjoy rides on the farm train, ponies, and hay wagon as well as our straw maze. Shop our farmer’s market for farm fresh eggs, fresh vegetables, fruits, jams/jellies, breads, our fabulous local honey and much more.
100% of proceeds go to the animal’s care & feeding.
Rides & concession available only on Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM – 4 PM.
Farmer John’s Halloween Town
- Dates: October 4th through October 31st
- Days and Time: Monday through Friday: 4 PM to 9:30 PM and Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM to 10 PM
- Phone Number: (702) 664-9231
- Fees: Parking and admission is free. All-Day Wristband: $20 (includes FREE mini pumpkin, does not include pony rides) – Tickets: $1 (Avg. 2-4 tickets per ride) – Family Pack (25 tickets): $20
- Locations: Summerlin at 510 S. Rampart Boulevard (Corner of Alta and Rampart) and in the South West at 7455 S. Rainbow Boulevard (Rainbow and Warm Springs)
- Farmer John’s website
Image from McKee Ranch
McKee Ranch Foundation Pumpkin Patch
This is McKee Ranch’s annual pumpkin patch fundraiser, which allows the foundation to remain open free to the public for the remainder of the year.
For an entry donation of $20 per family to receive a choice of one pumpkin, hayride, and a bucket of carrots to feed the horses, donkeys, pigs, and chickens!
A professional photographer is also on site to take the photos of your family fall fun.
The McKee Ranch Pumpkin Patch Info:
- Fee: $20 donation per family
- Location: 8982 Dean Martin Dr, Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
- Days: The month of October
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Phone: 702-361-9606
- Ticket Prices: $20 or more donation for the family
- Website: McKee Ranch on Facebook
Stu Miller’s Pumpkin Lots
Stu Miller’s pumpkin lots, which are managed by Seasonal Adventures, offer the family a traditional, yet classic pumpkin patch adventure. Located throughout the Las Vegas valley, locations may offer petting zoos, jump houses, slides, rides, inflatables and of course, pumpkins.
Stu Miller’s Pumpkin Patch Info:
The Stu Miller’s pumpkin lots are designed to be a fun family experience. Each of our lots has a bungee jump, mechanical rides, games, a petting zoo, a giant inflatable slide and other inflatables.
They NORMALLY open on the first day of October each year.
- Location: Various locations, see list below
- Phone: (877) 788-6557
- Days: Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturdays
- Hours: 7 AM-Noon
- Ticket Prices:
- Payment Methods:
- Website: Stu Miller’s
Stu Miller’s Pumpkin Lots locations in the Las Vegas Valley:
- Green Valley – 100 N. Stephanie, Henderson, NV 89014
- Flamingo – 9892 W. Flamingo, Las Vegas, NV 89147
- Centennial Center – 6400 SE Centennial Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89149
- IKEA – 6555 S. Riley Street – Las Vegas, NV. 89148
- Henderson – 842 Kelso Dunes Road – Henderson, NV 89014
- Saint Rose – 251 Coronado Center Dr, Henderson, NV 89052
- Rainbow – 6955 W. Warm Springs Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89117