Please note, our articles may contain referral or affiliate links.
Vegas in October
October in Vegas is one of my favorite with cooler temperatures, days trips to Utah to look at leaves, hiking Mt. Charleston, Fall harvest events, and of course my very most favorite… Halloween. No, it’s not because of the all the candy – I love costume parties!!!!
Below is a growing list for activities for kids, pets, and adults. If you know of something we missed, please comment below or email us so we can add to help others. Click here to view all the Vegas events for families in October using our calendar view. Each link leads to an article with expanded information on the event, attraction, or show.
If you want to get out of town then I suggest you check out some of the day trips to ghost and mining towns outside of Las Vegas.
Click here to view all the current discounts for Halloween Events in Las Vegas.
If you are looking for something free to do on The Strip then Bellagio Gardens Fall Harvest display is a not miss! While you are there, don’t miss the water show of the Bellagio Fountains.
Pumpkin Patches in Las Vegas
A VERY popular family fun activity is to visit the local Pumpkin Patches in Las Vegas. You will find pick your own pumpkins (and apples too!), apple cider, hayrides, and more for the family to enjoy.
- Gilcrease Orchard
- The Farm Las Vegas
- McKee Ranch Foundation
- Moapa Corn Maze – click here to view more information on corn mazes in Las Vegas
- Stu Miller’s Pumpkin Lots
Las Vegas Halloween Activities for Kids and Pet
Click here to view all the Vegas Halloween events for families using our calendar view.
- October 20th at Hollywood Rec Center – Halloween Spooktacular
- October 26th at Hollywood Rec Center – Pumpkin Carving and Decorating
- October 26h at Bob Price Walking Trail – Halloween Hoopla
- October 27th at Desert Breeze Community Center – Hall-o-Breeze
- October 28th at Clark County Wetlands Park – Haunt the Wetlands
- October 29th at Sunset Regional Park – Monster Mash Pumpkin Dash
- October 29th a Tivoli Village – Howl-O-Ween Party and Costume Contest
- October 31st at Town Square – Trick or Treat at Town SCARY Halloween
- Asylum and Hotel of Fear
- Fright Dome at Circus Circus (search for discounted Frightdome tickets on Groupon)
- Freakling Bros. Haunted Houses
- Zombie Escape at The LINQ Promenade
- Fetish & Fantasy Ball at Hard Rock (ADULTS ONLY, included here because it’s so popular)
- Opportunity Village Halloween event, HallOVeen
- Haunted Harvest at Springs Preserve
- Haunted Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Heaven and Hell Halloween at Moon & The View at The Palms Casino
- Las Vegas Halloween Parade
- Oktober FrightFest at the Fremont Street Experience
- Pro Bass Las Vegas at the Silverton Casino for Halloween
- The LINQ Promenade Halloween Party
- Zombie Burlesque
Halloween Events Near Las Vegas
- Disneyland Discounted Tickets
- Halloween Time at Disneyland
- Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland
- Discounted Tickets for Brick-Or-Treat Party Nights at LEGOLAND California Resort
What are some of your favorite family activities during the month of October? Comment below to share with others.
Again, if you know of something we missed, please comment below or email us so we can add to help others.
Click here to view all the Vegas events for families in October using our calendar view.
Vegas in October
I am an outdoor enthusiast who would rather be on a backcountry backpacking trip than a stroll on the beach (although I do love the beach!).
Living in Las Vegas has afforded me the opportunity to easily explore the Southwest region of the United States.
A nature lover, I am often found at the end of the pack taking photos and videos of the wildlife found on the trails. Colorful flowers, desert animals, and unusual geological rock formations are often the majority of my photos.